Cheese Factory Tour in Florence: Learn How to Make the Best Italian Cheeses
Join our exclusive cheese factory tour in Florence, and discover how to make the most delicious Italian cheeses, such as mozzarella and pecorino.
Thanks to our guided tour to a local cheese producer, you will get access to the secrets of cheese making. At the end, you will taste and try the best Florentine chesses. This exclusive culinary experience combines delicious food and local artisans in a cheese factory that is closed to the public.
What Will You Do on the Cheese Factory Tour in Florence?
Booking a cheese factory tour in Florence is a fun learning opportunity with an immersive cultural experience.
As a matter of fact, our cheese factory tour is loved by a wide range of customers, from families with children to couples and solo travelers.
Additionally, this experience is also very suitable for small groups of students interested in learning more about Italian cuisine.
What does this Cheese Experience in Florence Include?
Our cheese tour in Florence is a cultural experience as it offers a very exciting outlook on Italian lifestyle and cuisine.
A cheese factory tour in Florence with Foods of Florence includes:
- An experienced guide who will be with you for the whole duration of the tour, making sure you have an amazing experience;
- Visit to a famous cheese producer in Florence behind closed doors, who still follows traditional and artisanal producing techniques;
- Car transportation from your accommodation to the factory and back (factory is about 10 minutes by car from central Florence);
- Curated lunch with local and award-winning cheeses accompanied by excellent Tuscan wines;
- Five hours of exclusive food experience for minimum two people;
Perks of the Cheese Experience in Florence
- Private guided tour inside a famous Florentine cheese factory;
- Chance to customize the experience based on your interests/curiosities;
- Becoming integrated into Italian culture;
- Learn about Florence’s eating and drinking traditions;
- Curated lunch with freshly-made Italian cheeses;
How Much Does it Cost to Book This Culinary Experience in Florence with FOF?
FOF offers engaging culinary experiences in Florence. Above all, our services provide a unique experience in Florence at a reasonable price.
The price per person for the pasta experience is 190,00 € per person.
Contact Foods of Florence about Your Food Tour or Culinary Experience in Florence
Contact FOF in Florence for further information about our food tours and culinary experiences.
We would be happy to answer all of your questions regarding our services in Florence.
You can also call our office in Florence directly at +39 3383823126.